BridgeTrust Credit Union
Why you need WestTrust Insurance
We know that the things you own mean a lot. They may also have a high value in money terms and replacing them could be costly.
That’s where WestTrust Insurance can help. It can cover the costs of repairing or replacing them, should something go wrong.
It’s important to work out how much these costs would be. Here is how you can start.
- 1. Make a list of the things you own by room, with highest value items first.
- 2. Update your records regularly, especially when you buy more valuable things.
- 3. Give this list to your insurance provider, as there may be limits on the amount you can claim for.
What cover can WestTrust Insurance provide?
WestTrust Insurance could cover the cost of repairing or replacing the things in your home.
We could pay out if items are stolen or damaged by events like flooding, fire or storms, while they are in your home.
What extra cover is available for you?
For an additional cost, you may want to add extra cover to your standard policy.
This can help you to choose cover that suits your needs and gives you added peace of mind.
For example, we can offer:
- Accidental Damage Cover - This protects your personal possessions from physical damage that’s sudden, unexpected and not done on purpose.
- Contents in Outbuildings and in the open cover - This protects your personal things when they are in your garden or in detached outbuildings. Such as garages, sheds and greenhouses.
- Pedal Cycle cover - Insure your bicycle inside your home or on the road.
- Personal belongings - You can protect items such as phones and tablets while you’re out of your home.